Incident Reporting Software
Our Incident Report module provides time-saving, user friendly applications for recording and tracking the details of incidents.
You can customize the type of incidents you want to record and track with ZeraWare. For example: employee injuries, near miss, fire, property damage, chemical spill, etc.
The Incident Report form is user-friendly with numerous multiple choice data fields. You can customize the choices to be better suited to your workplace.
With each completed incident report, you are creating a database of details that can help prevent future incidents. The search and sort function will enable you to identify patterns, hazards and recurrent safety concerns. Corrective actions can then be directed where needed.
A compile data function will enable you to track incidents and the results of corrective actions with ease and efficiency. Produce safety performance reports in minutes not hours.
Our Incident reporting applications will streamline your ability to document incident details, identify recurrent safety problems and implement constructive corrective actions.
- Document important incident details easily and quickly with a user-friendly form.
- Sort your incident report database to reveal patterns and recurrent problems.
- Compile safety data to track trends, changes or problems.
- Analyze the details of past incidents and prevent future incidents.
- Produce safety performance reports in minutes not hours.
- Search and sort data to quickly find reports or specific details from past incidents.